The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the world in unprecedented ways. From its origins in Wuhan, China, the virus has spread to virtually every corner of the globe, causing countless deaths and altering the course of human history. However, there is much more to this pandemic than meets the eye. In this essay, we will take a deep dive into several aspects of the pandemic, including the Event 201 pandemic exercise, the book “The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and the systematic cover-up of totalitarian colonialist operations, including “Crimson Contagion,” “Dark Winter,” and “Operation Lockstep.” Additionally, we will explore the impact these events have had on indigenous people worldwide.
First, let’s examine Event 201, a pandemic exercise held in October 2019, just a few months before the COVID-19 pandemic began. The exercise was organized by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The exercise simulated a hypothetical pandemic caused by a novel coronavirus that spread from bats to pigs and then to humans, leading to a global outbreak. The exercise involved representatives from the public and private sectors, including health experts, policymakers, and business leaders. It aimed to identify potential challenges and solutions to a pandemic scenario and to prepare stakeholders for a real-life outbreak.
Critics of Event 201 argue that it was not just a simple exercise but a foreknowledge of the COVID-19 pandemic. They believe that the exercise was designed a pandemic that was already planned and that the simulation was a cover-up for a premeditated global event. The fact that the exercise involved representatives from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has led to speculations that the Gates Foundation and other powerful organizations were involved in the creation and spread of the virus.
However, it’s important to note that while the timing of Event 201 and the COVID-19 pandemic is certainly suspicious, global powers and mainstream media would have us believe there is no evidence to suggest that the exercise was anything other than a simulation designed to prepare for a potential pandemic. It’s also worth noting that the Gates Foundation has been a major player in global health for decades and has funded numerous initiatives to combat infectious diseases while simultaneously advocating for a decrease in the global population.
Moving on to “The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the book delves into the career of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a key figure in the COVID-19 pandemic response in the United States. Kennedy argues that Fauci has been responsible for numerous missteps and cover-ups throughout his career, including his handling of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the 1980s and his response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now let’s turn to the systematic cover-up of totalitarian colonialist operations, including “Crimson Contagion,” “Dark Winter,” and “Operation Lockstep.” These are all simulations or exercises that were conducted prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and aimed to prepare for potential pandemics or other crises. However, some have pointed to these exercises as evidence of a nefarious global agenda.
It’s important to note that while these exercises may have been conducted for various reasons, global powers and mainstream media would have us believe there is no evidence to suggest that they were part of a grand conspiracy to exert control over the global population.
Finally, let’s consider the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on indigenous people worldwide. Indigenous communities have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic, with higher rates of infection and mortality compared to the general population. This is due to a number of factors, including systemic racism, lack of access to healthcare, and inadequate resources.
Furthermore, the pandemic has highlighted and exacerbated existing inequalities faced by indigenous communities, including lack of access to clean water, food insecurity, and inadequate housing. It’s crucial that we acknowledge and address these disparities and work towards creating a more equitable and just world for all.
In conclusion, the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to light a number of complex issues, including the role of pandemic exercises, the actions of public figures like Anthony Fauci, and the impact of colonialist operations and systemic inequalities on indigenous communities. As we navigate this crisis, it’s important to approach these issues with an open mind and a critical eye, and to base our conclusions on evidence rather than speculation or what global powers and mainstream media would have us believe. Most importantly, we must work towards creating a more just and equitable world for all, particularly those who have been historically marginalized and oppressed.
- “What is Event 201?” by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
- “Event 201 Exercise: Highlights Reel” by the World Economic Forum: https://www.weforum.org/videos/event-201-highlights-reel
“The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.:
- “The Real Anthony Fauci: Interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr.” by Children’s Health Defense: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/the-real-anthony-fauci-interview-robert-kennedy-jr/
- “Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s New Book Is Full of Misleading Claims About Vaccines” by Science-Based Medicine: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/robert-f-kennedy-jrs-new-book-is-full-of-misleading-claims-about-vaccines/
- “Crimson Contagion” by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/planning/abc/Documents/crimson-contagion-2019-executive-summary.pdf
- “Dark Winter” by the Center for Strategic and International Studies: https://www.csis.org/analysis/dark-winter
- “Operation Lockstep” by the Rockefeller Foundation: https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf
Indigenous Communities and COVID-19:
- “COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples” by the United Nations: https://www.un.org/development/desa/indigenouspeoples/covid-19.html
- “Impact of COVID-19 on Indigenous peoples” by the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/teams/health-product-policy-and-standards/impact-of-covid-19-on-indigenous-peoples
- “Indigenous People Face a Higher Risk of COVID-19 Infections” by Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/indigenous-people-face-a-higher-risk-of-covid-19-infections/
- “Event 201: A Global Pandemic Exercise” by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about
- “COVID-19: How pandemic simulation exercises prepared the world for a coronavirus outbreak” by Sky News: https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-how-pandemic-simulation-exercises-prepared-the-world-for-a-coronavirus-outbreak-11958889
“The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.:
- “The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: https://www.skyhorsepublishing.com/9781510766803/the-real-anthony-fauci/
- “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. responds to criticism of his book on Anthony Fauci” by PolitiFact: https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jun/01/robert-f-kennedy-jr/robert-f-kennedy-jr-responds-criticism-his-book-an/
- “Exercise Crimson Contagion 2019” by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/planning/abc/Documents/crimson-contagion-2019-executive-summary.pdf
- “The Dark Winter Exercise” by the Center for Strategic and International Studies: https://www.csis.org/analysis/dark-winter-exercise-2001
- “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” by the Rockefeller Foundation: https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf
Indigenous Communities and COVID-19:
- “Indigenous peoples and COVID-19: emerging impacts, responses and priorities” by the International Work Group for Indigenous Affairs: https://www.iwgia.org/en/covid-19/4543-covid-19-and-indigenous-peoples.html
- “The Devastating Impact of Covid-19 on Indigenous Peoples” by Human Rights Watch: https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/21/devastating-impact-covid-19-indigenous-peoples
“COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples” by the International Labor Organization: https://www.ilo.org/global/topics/indigenous-tribal/covid19-indigenous-peoples/lang–en/index.htm
Copyright 2023 – Chief Anu Khnem Ra Ka El